Skip to content
Have Questions? Call us at 1-866-645-5544
Wood Stains by Application
Deck Stain Products
Log Home Stain Products
Hardwood Deck Stains Products
Wood Fence Stain Products
Wood Siding Stain Products
Cleaners / Strippers
Concrete / Masonry Products
Caulking and Chinking
Search By Brand
GacoRoof Colorant - Mojave Tan - 16 Ounces - GT 1670P
Usually Ships in 1 to 2 Business Days
GacoRoof Mojave Tan Colorant 16 Ounce
16 oz can of Mojave Tan tint concentrate. Add to 5GL of GacoRoof White and mix thoroughly to achieve a Mojave Tan color. Part Number GT 1670P
If your roof is having trouble standing up to the elements, it's time for GacoRoof Silicone Roof Coating. GacoRoof offers long-term waterproofing protection in a bright white reflective silicone coating. Until now, the only choice for flat roofs were temporary fixes with acrylics which can erode from the sun and rain in 3 to 5 years. Finally, with GacoRoof, building owners can coat their roofs with the same long-lasting waterproof coating that professional contractors rely upon.
* Lifetime warranty
* Waterproofing in a day
* Application to virtually any roof
* Reduces energy costs
* The ONLY 100% silicone roof coating
GacoRoof is the only coating on the market that stands up to permanent ponding water without bubbling, peeling or breaking down. GacoRoof Silicone will stay flexible and maintain adhesion, even under permanent ponding water or snow pack.
And, GacoRoof does not require a recoat every 3 to 5 years. Do it once and you're done.
Please note that Universal Colorants can not be used to tint GacoRoof. GacoRoof can be tinted Grey or Mohave Tan using GacoRoof Colorant compound.
Give your roof the silicone advantage.
Roof coatings made with acrylics, urethanes or asphalt soften under the stress of ponding water or snowpack. Eventually, these roof coatings will bubble and peel away from the substrate, leaving your roof vulnerable to leaks, rot, and decay. However, GacoRoof’s 100% silicone formulation is designed to stand up to whatever the elements dish out.
* Silicone will withstand areas of ponding water without softening, bubbling or peeling from the substrate. Acrylic, urethane and asphalt roof coatings decompose and wear away from the stress of harsh sunlight, UV rays, and freeze-thaw cycles.
* Silicone’s unique chemistry creates a coating that will not degrade under ultraviolet light or from weather conditions. Silicone is an inert material, and does not decompose. As acrylic and urethane coatings age, they become dirty and stained from exposure to blowing debris, dust and dirt. The coatings require recoating to maintain a clean appearance.
* The smooth surface of GacoRoof silicone roof coating offers excellent resistance to mold, mildew and staining and does not require recoating.
* GacoRoof’s reflective white surface resists ozone and UV rays.
No experience needed to apply.
You don’t need a professional roofer to deliver this high level of protection. GacoRoof was designed with the homeowner in mind, and we’ve formulated it to be as easy to apply as it is tough.
* No special equipment required — just roll it on.
* Accessory products, such as patching compound, fabric, sheeting, primer and basecoat — not required.
* Won’t freeze during storage.
* Can be applied over a wide temperature range (32ºF to 120ºF)
* Two coats of GacoRoof and you’re done!
GacoRoof is Good for the Environment.
GacoRoof’s versatility and reflectivity has a positive impact on the environment. GacoRoof’s ability to adhere to a wide array of substrates often eliminates the need for costly "tear offs" of existing roofing material that all too often needlessly end up as landfill. GacoRoof’s high degree of reflectivity also helps the environment by keeping our cities cooler by reducing the growing problem of "Heat Island Effect". Dark materials absorb and retain heat from the sun. GacoRoof reflects the sun’s rays. In the sun a black surface can be as much as 70 degrees Fahrenheit or 40 degrees Celsius warmer than a white/reflective roof. When many dark or black roofs along with asphalt parking lots and streets are crowded together in a city the temperature phenomenon known as the “Heat Island Effect” occurs. The term "Heat Island Effect" refers to urban air and surface temperatures that are higher than nearby rural areas. Many U.S. cities and suburbs have air temperatures up to 10 degrees Fahrenheit (5.6 degrees Celsius) warmer than the surrounding natural land cover.
You might also like...
GacoRoof Coating - 5 Gallon - White
Share your knowledge of this product with other customers...
Be the first to write a review
Browse for more products in the same category as this item: